Monday, July 18, 2011

Split topic!


So basically what I'm going to do over the next few days is talk about some games that are coming out soon that I'm super stoked for.

That way, I can talk about each one, why I'm excited, and give everyone the opportunity to individually comment on each game so that they can give their input as well... and my blog post won't be 5 miles long.

What I'm looking to talk about will probably, mainly be focused around MMO's, because ever since original EverQuest I feel like there's this void that nothing has ever been able to fill. It just seems like nothing's going to ever beat waking up at 5am on those summer mornings. Also... Infamous 2 kinda already came out so... Yeah.

Right when my brother goes to sleep (one computer fml when I was a kid...) just so that I can play my gnome warrior, or dark elf shadow knight, until about 2pm when he wakes up and kicks me off. Or the time he let me play his max level, raid geared necromancer in the Tower of Frozen Shadow to farm bone chips for him, and dying...

I'll never forget the panic I felt as I did a /who all "Defenders of Ak'Anon" and searched through every cleric in his guild and sent them a personal tell asking them if they had their cleric epic weapon... I needed a 99% exp rez. I lost a level. Nate could not find out... I would be killed.

Not even just killed. Beaten within an inch of my life, and then after I recovered, rinse and repeat, until my mortal coil could no longer suffer such punishment.

Oh man, those were the days!

So anyway, I'll probably talk a lot about Star Wars: The Old Republic, Guild Wars 2, EverQuest Next, Planetside 2, and The Secret World. I may talk a little about some single player games that are coming out as well such as Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and Space Marine.

Are there any games you're super stoked for and just cannot wait? Leave a comment and let me know!

1 comment: