Friday, July 22, 2011

The Broadcasts



So I wanted to pause here  to talk a little about the broadcasts.

Right now with the broadcasts you'll be seeing a lot of L4D2 and Killing Floor, although I have been playing Hunted as well.  You'll be seeing a lot of Valve games as well that aren't just zombie slaughter. Team Fortress 2 mainly, because I'm absolute shit at Counter Strike: Source.

The point of the broadcasts is mainly for your entertainment, but right now it's not as often as I'd like. What I want to do is run this baby almost daily from a set time frame, to make it easier to tune in to. The down side is my current job has a random as hell schedule, which makes it hard to do that.

For now I'll be trying to sort my life and job in such a way that I can post a weekly schedule of the broadcast times. At least for now until I can generate enough revenue for it to support itself. I'll be adding a donations button that you'll now be able to see on my blog. Hopefully I can get one into the livestream channel as well. Obviously since it's just donations, I'll be constantly updating the two regardless.

The point of acquiring donations and revenue from advertisements is to not only make it so I can broadcast more frequently for longer times, but also so I can start taking requests. What I mean is specific games to be played. Times. Challenges. Viewer join ins. All kinds of sick things that will involve you, the viewer.

I want this to be a lot more than just online television at random times. Eventually I'm hoping to have just about everyone involved that wants to be.  So if you enjoy what you see, help the cause! And I'll be taking requests hopefully VERY soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment